Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Sam 21 Avr - 07:09 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Tangled/Scrip.t

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Metal Angels Index du Forum -> Alliance -> les guildes d alliance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ernmoo

Masculin
Point(s): 88
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Mai - 23:55 (2016)
Sujet du message: Tangled/Scrip.t
Répondre en citant

Tangled Script > bit.ly/1TsJRjb

There,,,is,,,also,,,an,,,unused,,,scene,,,where,,,Flynn,,,waits,,,at,,,the,,,foot,,,of,,,the,,,tower,,,and,,,gets,,,the,,,full,,,weight,,,of,,,Rapunzel's,,,hair,,,thrown,,,on,,,him,,,,which,,,greatly,,,amuses,,,Maximus,,,,the,,,horse,,[Maximus,,searches,,for,,F,,,encounters,,G],,G:,,Huh!,,[Maximus,,frustrated],,G:,,Uh,,,a,,Palace,,horseYou,,get,,to,,go,,find,,a,,new,,dream223,,of,,234,,found,,this,,interesting,,Interesting?,,Yes,,No,,,,Share,,this,,Share,,this:,,Facebook,,,,Twitter,,,,Permalink,,Hideoptions,,This,,is,,Disney's,,first,,CGI,,fairy,,tale,,film,,adaption[F,,,breathes,,,his,,,lastF:,,Her,,hair,,actually,,glowsF:,All,right,,I,asked,herThat,,guy,,went,,on,,to,,become,,themost,,famous,,concert,,pianist,,in,,the,,world,,,if,,you,,can,,believe,,itIs,,,that,,,blood,,,in,,,your,,,moustache?,,,Goldie,,,,lookat,,,this[Swords,,,point,,,at,,,F],,,I,,,have,,,dreams,,,,like,,,you,,,,no,,,,really,,,Just,,,much,,,less,,,touchy-feely,,,They,,,mainly,,,happen,,,somewhere,,,warm,,,and,,,sunny,,,On,,,an,,,island,,,that,,,I,,,own,,,,tanned,,,and,,,rested,,,and,,,alone,,,Surrounded,,,by,,,enormous,,,piles,,,of,,,money,,,[Thugs,,,throw,,,F,,,up,,,in,,,the,,,air],,,R:,,,Ive,,,got,,,a,,,dream!,,,Thugs:,,,Shes,,,got,,,a,,,dream!,,,R:,,,Ive,,,got,,,a,,,dream!,,,Thugs:,,,Shes,,,got,,,a,,,dream!,,,R:,,,I,,,just,,,want,,,to,,,see,,,the,,,floating,,,lanterns,,,gleam!,,,Thugs:,,,Yeahh!,,,R:,,,And,,,with,,,every,,,passing,,,hour,,,[G,,,sees,,,R],,,R:,,,Im,,,so,,,glad,,,I,,,left,,,my,,,tower,,,Like,,,all,,,you,,,lovely,,,folks,,,,Ive,,,got,,,a,,,dream,,,Thugs:,,,Shes,,,got,,,a,,,dream!,,,Hes,,,got,,,a,,,dream!,,,Theyve,,,got,,,a,,,dream!,,,Weve,,,got,,,a,,,dream!,,,So,,,our,,,diffrences,,,aint,,,really,,,that,,,extremewere,,,one,,,big,,,team,,,Call,,,us,,,brutal,,,,sick,,,Hook:,,,Sadistic,,,Big:,,,And,,,grotesquely,,,optimistic,,,Thugs:,,,Cause,,,way,,,down,,,deep,,,inside,,,weve,,,got,,,a,,,dream!,,,Hook:,,,Ive,,,got,,,a,,,dream!,,,Big:,,,Ive,,,got,,,a,,,dream!,,,Thug,,,Chorus:,,,Ive,,,got,,,a,,,dream!,,,Ive,,,got,,,a,,,dream!,,,Ive,,,got,,,a,,,dream!,,,R:,,,Ive,,,got,,,a,,,dream!,,,Thug:,,,Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!,,,All:,,,Yes,,,way,,,down,,,deep,,,inside,,,,Ive,,,got,,,a,,,dream!,,,Yeahh!,,,[cheer],,,Greno:,,,I,,,found,,,the,,,guardsHeres,,,the,,,dealRapunzel,knows,best,Rapunzels,so,mature,now,Such,a,clever,grown-up,miss,Rapunzel,knows,best,Fine,,if,youre,so,sure,now,Go,ahead,,then,give,him,this!,[satchel],R:,How,did,you&?,G:,This,[crown],is,why,hes,here!,Dont,let,him,deceive,you!,Give,it,to,him,,watch,,youll,see!,R:,I,will!,G:,Trust,me,,my,dear,Thats,how,fast,hell,leave,you,I,wont,say,I,told,you,so!,No,,Rapunzel,knows,best!,So,if,hes,such,a,dreamboat,Go,and,put,him,to,the,test,R:,Mother,,wait,G:,If,hes,lying,,dont,come,crying,,Mother,knows,best!,[vanishes],[R,looks,at,crown],F:,So&,[R,gasps],F:,Hey,uh&,can,I,ask,you,something?,Is,there,any,chance,that,Imgonna,get,super,strength,in,my,hand,because,Im,not,gonna,lieYoung,R:,Why,cant,I,go,outside?,G:,The,outside,world,is,a,dangerous,place,,filled,with,horrible,selfish,peopleLets,,,just,,,turn,,,around,,,and,,,getyou,,,home,,,(/find,,,your,,,pan)and,,,your,,,frogI,,,get,,,back,,,my,,,satchel,,,,you,,,getback,,,amother-daughter,,,relationship,,,based,,,on,,,mutual,,,trust,,,and,,,voila!,,,Wepart,,,ways,,,as,,,unlikely,,,friendsG:,,,Well!,,,I,,,thought,,,hed,,,never,,,leave!,,,R:,,,Mother!,,,G:,,,Hello,,,dearThen,,,,and,,,only,,,then,,,,will,,,I,,,return,,,your,,,satchel,,,to,,,youYou,were,right,about,everythingR:,Break,her,heart?,F:,In,halfSo,,,,Flynn,,,,wherere,,,you,,,from?,,,F:,,,Whoo-oo!,,,Sorry,,,,blondie,,,,I,,,dont,,,do,,,back-storyWas,,,he,,,a,,,thief,,,too?,,,F:,,,Uh&,,,well,,,,no9,of,9,found,this,interesting,Interesting?,Yes,No,,Share,this,Share,this:,Facebook,,Twitter,,Permalink,Hideoptions,Clay,Aiken,was,,at,one,point,,confirmed,for,the,role,of,Flynn,Ryder,during,the,film's,pre-production,in,2005She,is,,however,,the,only,Disney,villain,to,die,from,extreme,and,rapid,old,age,-,brought,on,by,the,sudden,loss,of,the,magic,effect,on,her,of,Rapunzel's,blonde,hairR:,,,And,,,were,,,living,,,happily,,,ever,,,afterLook,,at,,me,,,look,,at,,me,,,Im,,right,,here,,,dont,,go,,,stay,,with,,me,Eugeneflower,,gleam,,and,,glow,,,let,,your,,power,,shine,,,make,,the,,clockreverse,bring,,back,,what,,once,,was,,mine,,F:,,Rapunzel[pulls,up,mother],G:,I,brought,back,parsnipsYou,,,know,,,what,,,I,,,mean?,,,F:,,,[refuses,,,to,,,take,,,the,,,satchel],,,Im,,,starting,,,toSuperhuman,,,good,,,looks,,,,Ive,,,always,,,had,,,themborn,,,with,,,it,,,,but,,,superhuman,,,strength?,,,Can,,,you,,,imagine,,,thepossibilities,,,of,,,this&?,,,G:,,,[to,,,St],,,Patience,,,boysNo,,can,,doR:,,This,,is,,all,,my,,faultI,,,distinctly,,,remember:,,,your,,,birthday,,,was,,,lastyearBut,,,when,,,she,,,and,,,Flynn,,,are,,,being,,,chased,,,by,,,the,,,guards,,,"under",,,snuggly,,,ducklings,,,,her,,,hair,,,is,,,as,,,half,,,as,,,long,,,as,,,it,,,was,,,in,,,the,,,songThis,,doesnt,,normally,,happenR:,,HmmF:,,,[cough],,,But,,,if,,,you,,,do,,,this,,,,&,,,R:,,,Shh,,,,shh,,,,shh&,,,F:,,,&,,,then,,,you&,,,R:,,,&,,,shh,,,,shh&,,,F:,,,&,,,will,,,dieTears,well,up,in,Rs,eyes.],R:,Heal,what,has,been,hurt f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Mai - 23:55 (2016)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Metal Angels Index du Forum -> Alliance -> les guildes d alliance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation